Team User Invitation Email Template
Using the GameSheet System
The GameSheet digital scoring system replaces traditional paper score sheets and has two primary components:
- The Dashboard Website. This is where schedules are input, score sheets are accessed and where you can manage your team’s roster.
- The iPad Scoring App. This is the digital version of the paper score sheet. Games are scored using this app and are uploaded upon completion to the Dashboard where they can be viewed.
Accessing the Dashboard
Dashboard access is not intended for parents or players.
- Create an account by going to https://gamesheet.app/account/new and completing the registration form.
- You will need your Team’s Invitation Code — which has been shared. If you don’t have it, please contact the event organizer, they can give it you. You may share this Invitation Code with others that you want to be able to view completed score sheets, and or manage your team's roster.
- If you already have an account, you can update it to include this new team by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the Dashboard and then Accept Invitation.
Managing your Roster
Once you have created your account, follow the links down from Association, to League, to Season, to Season Teams and click on your team. From this page you can manage your roster. For more information on how to manage you roster, see the GameSheet Knowledge Base article on Roster Management.
Viewing Completed Score Sheets
Score sheets are available in the "Completed Games" section of the Dashboard, and as a team user you are automatically subscribed to receive post game summaries via email.