Invitation Codes / Inviting New Users
What is an Invitation or Invitation Code?
- An Invitation or an Invitation Code is a 10 letter random code that is linked to a specific team in the system. The invitation can be used to create a new Dashboard account or to update an existing account with access to that particular team.
Who are they for?
- Invitation Codes are designed for Team access, Coaches and Managers. They can be reused and they do not expire.
How do I accept a new invitation code?
How are Invitation Codes created?
- The Invitation Codes are automatically generated whenever a new team is created in the system. The level of access / rights is set to "Manager" by default.
Where are team Invitation Codes found?
- Each team's Invitation Code in the system is listed on both the Season's Teams page and the Divisions' Teams page.
How are the codes distributed to the appropriate individuals?
- The codes can be copied and emailed directly to the teams or distributed through a Club / Association contact person. It is up to the League Administration to distribute the codes, either directly to the teams or through the Club / Association contacts.
- Do not send all teams all of the invitations.
- Copy and paste the codes for each association and email them separately to the association contact. Have them distribute to each team