Installing the iPad Scoring App
- If you're on an iPad running iOS 12 or newer, open the Safari app and enter the following URL: https://gamesheet.app/ipad/install.
If you're on an older iPad running iOS 9, 10, or 11 open the Safari app and go to https://gamesheet.app/ipad/beta/install.
- A window will open asking you to install. Say "yes" or "install" to the prompts and then click the home button.
- The app will install on your home screen. Look for this icon:
- If you are installing for the first time, you will need to “trust” GameSheet Inc. as an Apple Enterprise developer. To do this open the Settings app on the iPad: and navigate to:
- GameSheet should now be installed. Tap the icon to open the app and sign in using your League's iPad Access Key.
Settings → General→ Device Management → GameSheet Inc → Trust
If you are logged into the Dashboard on your iPad you can download the app from there by tapping the “Download iPad App” link in the top of the page. Follow steps 2 through 5 above to complete the install.