Importing a Roster from USA Hockey
Using GameSheet's integration with USA Hockey, teams have the ability to import their USA Hockey approved roster directly into their GameSheet team. The process is easy and all you need to get started is your USA Hockey Team Identifier.
How to Import Your Team's Roster from USA Hockey
From the Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Team Roster page for the team you'd like to roster:
- Click on the "Import from USA Hockey" button.
- Paste in, or type in the USA Hockey Team ID (all CAPS for the State identifier section) and click the import button.
- Grab a coffee and hang tight while your roster is imported automagically from the USA Hockey Registration system.
- Your USA Hockey Team ID is listed below the Team Name on the USA Hockey Registry's Team page. The Team ID is formatted as 3 letters\ (all capitalized) followed by 4 digits then a dash then 3 digits. E.g. MNH1234-567.
- If your roster does not import, double check that your Team ID is correct and that your roster is approved — only approved rosters can be imported.