Updating a Team's Roster in the iPad Scoring App
To Make Changes:
- To check for an updated version of your roster, tap "Check for Update"
- Tap on a player's number to edit
- Number changes will have the option of saving the change to the roster for future games, or "for this game only."
- Tap on a player / coach's status to change from Playing, to Suspended, Sitting Out, or Injured.
- Tap "Duty" to add a captaincy role
- Tap "Position" to change a player or coach's position
- Add new players, affiliate players coaches using the "+ Add Coach," "+ Add Player" or "+ Add Affiliate Player" buttons.
- Once the Head Coach of a team has signed for their roster, the "Check for Update" button is no longer available.
- In this case, remove the Head Coaches signature and the "Check for Updates" option will reappear.
- Obvoiusly the HC will need to re-sign.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.