Adding a Photo and Completing a Player's Profile
A player’s profile can include a number of attributes beyond just their name and jersey number. Attributes such as player weight, height, age, photo … etc. can be set in the Dashboard and these attributes will be displayed, if enabled by the league, on the player’s public stats page.
Using the Team Dashboard
- Navigate to your Team's Roster page
- Tap on any player
- Fill in player attributes and attach a photo if desired
- Tap or click "Save"
Using the Dashboard
To edit a players Extended Attributes:
- Navigate to your Team's Roster page.
- Click on the “Actions” button beside the player whose attributes you'd like to update.
- Click on the “Edit Player Profile” option in the menu.