Adding a Team Logo
Adding a logo to your team is a great way to show team pride, jazz up your team page in the stats, and help people quickly recognize your team in the standings. Adding a logo is simple and this article will show you how it's done.
To add a logo to your team:
- Save a copy of your team's logo to your computer. For best results, ensure your logo image is square and at least 256 x 256 pixels.
- Open your web browser to the Dashboard, https://gamesheet.app, and navigate to your team's roster page.
- Click/tap on the "Edit Name / Logo" link below your team's name.
- Click on the "+ UPLOAD LOGO" button and select the logo image you saved in step 1.
- Click "SAVE CHANGES".
Team Logos in Action
To see a great example of GameSheet's team logo feature in action, check out our friends at the BCHL: https://gamesheet.app/seasons/801/stats/scores
- For best results, upload a high-resolution logo image, cropped so there is no white space around the outside of the emblem, and with either no background (transparent) or a plain white background.
- Example Logo: GameSheet_Sample_Logo.jpg