Starting a New Game
The GameSheet Scoring app provides two different workflows for starting a new game.
New Game from Schedule
To load a new game from your league's schedule, perform the following steps:
- Tap the "+ New Game" button and select "Load from Schedule"
- Locate your game in the list of scheduled games and tap the "Load Game" button. When the game is loaded you'll be returned to the Games page.
- Tap on the game to open it.
- Connect to the internet before attempting to load a game from the schedule. This feature requires an internet connection.
- Adjust the date filter in the top left to view and load games from different dates. By default, only games from the current date are shown.
- Games cannot be loaded more than 24 hours in advance.
New Game from Scratch
To create a new game from scratch, perform the following steps:
- Tap the "+ New Game" button and select "Create from Scratch"
- Fill in the required fields and tap "Create".
- Don't create your game too far in advance. Rosters are downloaded when a game is created and updates made on the Dashboard after this point are not synced.